BANJAARA FT. SUMMATION

Hello there,
Apparently life has been all about exams but that cannot stop me from blogging. So here i am with yet another blog.

This look is all about fusion but in a subtle way.

I was very much in love with this dress the moment i saw it. It is from the Summation 'Banjara collection'.  The inspiration behind this collection is the Banjara tribe of Rajasthan and the purpose of this is to create  awareness among the rajasthan people to save camel.
I am all about fusion clothing. And adding indian jewellery is my most favorite thing to do. So for this look I kept everything really simple and in contrast so that the colors really compliment each other and made sure it doesn't takeaway the vibes of this dress. Adding an oversized denim jacket to dress it down a little bit is always a good idea.


See you soon!

Buy this dress from here - http://wearesummation.com/?v=56b5fbba0fe8 
JACKET- FOREVER21
Follow me on,
INSTAGRAM- sriastavajii
WOOPLR- VAISHALI SRIVASTAVA
ROPOSO- VAISHALI SRIVASTAVA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's more than a Mood swing!

Things I Learned in 2019

ROMWE India review and haul