MY SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WITH SHEIN (INDIA)

Hello there,
So I got a lot of questions about Shein and them as a brand also i have been shopping like crazy from their website lately. So I thought of writing a mini review sort of a blog in which I answer all the FAQs about SHEIN.

1. How is the quality of shein?

- Oh well, Shein has some decent quality I will not say the best quality but pretty good for the price.

2. How long  does the shipping takes?

- It takes about 7 to 10 working days after the placement of your order. Few of my orders have taken a longer time but that's a rare case.

3. Do we have to pay the customs?

- Earlier I have paid 1000 bucks apart from my order for customs and that hurts like a bitch. But now we dont have to pay the customs because of the updated services in India.

4. Whats the payement procedure?

- SHEIN just started COD guys and thats a dream come true I mean I can't evennnnn. You can even pay with your credit/ debit card. I was quiet skeptical about it at first because it was an International website but dont worry they are safe.

5. Are they true to their size?

-  Yes they have issues with the size. Sometimes SMALL is way too SMALL and sometimes MEDIUM is a LARGE. So for that matter I usually read reviews of each product I am going to buy. And also for tops and tshirts I order one size bigger.

Few tips:

- Try to avoid slogan t-shirts, the quality is pretty shitty.

- Always look for coupons and add while you checkout.

- Carefully read each product's review because the return policy is quite hectic and you dont want to undergo that process.

- Go for COD.

- Prefer app and not the website.

That's all for this blog, I hope it helps. If you still have some queries or  questions regarding this you can always ask me and your girl will be more than happy to help.
Also enjoy some of the looks i created with their their stuff.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's more than a Mood swing!

Things I Learned in 2019

ROMWE India review and haul