INTO THE WILD

Hello moonchild, its been ages since you came here, 
To me,
To this smell of rain,
To this mercy of pain,
I told you i will heal you,
The rain will wash away your tears,
You said you will come to me,
You said you will fight your fears,
What kept you abandoned then?
Life is all about experiences moonchild,
You should come here more often
"INTO THE WILD"


Admist all this hustle, we often tend to forget the beauty around us. When was the last time you danced in the rain? When was the last time you stopped your car midway to feel the wind? When was the last time you looked at someone and said damn you are beautiful? What made you so harsh?
Life is not easy I know, people are not easy I know, but i just hope till the time you are here you dont miss onto the beauty. The beauty around you, the beauty in you, the beauty in people.
I know life is hard, but its not that bad either.

Till next time and meanwhile dont forget to love yourself, you are all you have.







Top- SHEIN
Jeans- KOOVS
Jacket- FOREVER21
Heels- KIELZ
Flats- ZEBBA

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's more than a Mood swing!

Things I Learned in 2019

ROMWE India review and haul