5 TIPS FOR DURGA PUJO 2017

First of all Subho Mahalya everyone. May this festive season bring all the colors and happiness into your life. 
I am super excited about this festive month as much as you are. But I feel you girls I know this pujo can be quite stressful for us so I came up with 5 tips that will help you go through this pujo a little bit easier.

1. KEEP YOUR MAKEUP WATERPROOF.

I know how it feels when you are all dolled up in your best clothes best makeup and then the climate plays you. Be it humidity or rain there is nothing worse than a melting makeup that leaves you looking super cakey and dull as hell. So if you are one of those who likes wearing makeup, make sure you wear a waterproof foundation.
My favorite one is 'MILANI CONCEAL AND PERFECT'. This is the foundation I wear during my shoots and trust me this is really lightweight and waterptoof. Try it and you will thank me later.
Check out Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation + Concealer - 04 Medium Beige on Nykaa https://nykaa.ly/P_137694


2. HAIRSTYLE.

If you are someone like me who doesn't know shit about hairstyles and super pissed with the same old open hair I have some super easy Hairstyle suggestions for you which will look super nice with your Indian outfits. I am doing this myself. It will look great with sarees.
3. ATTIRE



I know there are lot of you who doesn't like wearing over the top Indian outfits or some of you who doesnt wear Indian outfits and also not have much. In that case you can always mix and match and wear a normal jhumka with your simplest kurti or even short kurta or jeans. Also I love fusion wear for these occassions because you are make a good use out of it even after festivals and you can always dress it up or dress it down according to your mood. Following are my favorite websites for such clothes that will make you stand out.


4. FOOTWEAR

Since you are going to have a long day and if you are planning to visit pandals which is pretty obvious, chances are there that you have to walk a lot because parking issues. A good heels does sound like a good idea but is actually isn't. So I will suggest you to wear your trusty old flats because you dont want shoe bites or wedges also works perfectly fine.


5. Accesorries

I believe in the power of accessorising. Because I don't like wearing heavy outfits I make sure my jewellery and accessories are making a statement and filling the voids. 
For accessories I really like AJIO but if you can buy something from local stores and save some money then why not?


That's all for this blog. I hope it helps you even in the slighest way. 
RICHA SINGH requested me to do something on Pujo and since I can't do the outfit one as yet because it needs a lot of planning and pujo is already here so I did something related. Hope you like it.
Also I love when you all give me ideas that way i know what you all want to see, so feel free to  message me your ideas and i shall do it.
That's all for this blog do let me know which was your favorite TIP and i shall see you in my next blog.

'HAPPY PUJO LOVELIES'




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's more than a Mood swing!

Things I Learned in 2019

ROMWE India review and haul