THINGS 2018 TAUGHT ME!

2018 has been a crazy ride so far. As I bid goodbye to this weirdly awesome year I would like to list down a few things that 2018 taught me.

1. PERSEVERANCE is the key.
It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. I am trying to be that person everyday of my life. Also I am an Aries, losing doesn’t seem to be an option for me.

2. HUMILITY.
Now I know what’s most attractive ‘Humility’. I shall try to be humble all through this time, keep my feet on the ground and FLY.


3. CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT.
Most of the time you feel stuck and choked because of the people around. I never realised it, but our surroundings is a major part of your growth. And if you can’t see the growth, it’s time to CHANGE!





4. SPEAKING THINGS INTO EXISTENCE.
    This is uncomfortable, okay?     Talking about things I want to do in life, About my goals, Future plans. Just actually talking about all of this is very uncomfortable for me. But I recently started doing it and it feels great and next year I will practice it more and more. 

5. STOP DOUBTING AND START BELIEVING.
Enough of these years of doubting and not doing anything. 2018 taught me I am capable of doing things which was a huge surprise for me as well. But self- doubt can be a huge bummer, and we don’t want that.

6. ELIMINATE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT GOOD FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.
We will always be a Villain in someone else’s story and that’s okay. If you can’t nurture my growth, mental health. It’s time for you to go. You can talk shit about me.

7. STOP USING THE WORD GAY IN YOUR JOKES.
Being the restless talker that I am. I always find myself describe a shitty guy as GAY.  I realised it’s not funny anymore. Being Gay is as complete and beautiful. 


8. DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME PLEASING OTHERS.
 Stoppppp! One thing I genuinely learnt this year is to stop trying to impress others. I am just like a normal person, No sorry to inform you I don’t ride unicorns neither I puke rainbows. I have my goods, I have my bads like everyone else.
I will work on my bads but no, not ashamed of it.


9. THIS IS ABOUT ME, NOT YOU.
My life is entirely about me and people I love. But out of everyone else, I come first- repeat after me! And never ever feeling guilty for choosing my sane over other people’s insane.


10. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF.
The whole purpose of my journey is to make myself proud, not particularly others. So I should stop being so harsh on myself and dance through every little achievement that happens in the way . 


11. THERE IS NOTHING CALLED AS “too ambitious for a girl”.
I am so beyond lucky to be part of a generation where women has fought their way to success. From being Housewives to Boss Babes we have come a long way. And every women that doesn’t need a Potential MAN to validate their own individual existence inspires me!


12. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH  ME.
I don’t know how many days, years I have spent thinking that I am not good enough or maybe there is something wrong with me. Much later this year I replaced those thoughts to - there is nothing wrong with me. I am boderline AWESOME in fact ( I just said borderline to sound more humble).


One day to a completely new year. I leave all my bad decisions, mistakes, toxic people to this very day.  I am not taking you all to the next year.
2019 I am ready for you! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's more than a Mood swing!

Things I Learned in 2019

ROMWE India review and haul