80's VIBES

                    " She's an old soul
          that believe in Chivalry, Romance 
                            And Love."

Kudos to those times, when the sky was a little brighter, leaves were a little greener, and the world was a little better. I always wonder how was the world back then?.
So i decided to relive that era with the help of fashion (if that makes sense to you) but for me fashion is TIMELESS and just like the circle of life -" what goes around comes around".
Lets welcome 80s trends again.
The fashion stores are flooded with bootcut pants, flare tops, velvets, statement trousers these days. And i cannot be more happy about it.
So in my effort of creating something RETRO yet trendy this is what i have for you,







Flare pants was a thing back in 80s and I am so glad for their comeback. I paired up this beauty with a simple off-soulder top, tie-up heels and a hat to give it that classic look, and how can I not add Indian jewellery?
Hope you have a great day ahead. See you next FRIDAY.

HEELS- TRUFFLE COLLECTION
KUNDAN NECKLACE- KOLKATA



FOLLOW ME, 
INSTAGRAM- srivastavajii
ROPOSO- VAISHALI SRIVASTAVA
WOOPLR- VAISHALI SRIVASTAVA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's more than a Mood swing!

Things I Learned in 2019

ROMWE India review and haul