ROMWE India review and haul

Hello guys,
So after SheIn started their services  in India I wrote a review covering all the doubts and FAQS about SheIn. So this time I am reviewing ROMWE which is very similar to SheIn they have a similar range or more of the same. They recently started COD in India so if you are planning to shop from there I hope this blog makes it easy for you.
Starting from the quality, yes the quality is kind of average like SheIn, some are great too but for the price I don’t really mind. ROMWE has the same stuff as SheIn but cheaper some of them are almost half the price so I will suggest you to go through both the websites and then decide smartly because they quality and everything is kind of the same.
The main key to shop from ROMWE and SheIn is to read the review given below each product wherein the customer write their review of the particular product along with the pictures so that makes it easy to decide because yes the products and the fit is quite unpredictable in here.
I love shopping accessories from there because they are considerably cheap and very trendy.
I skip buying bottoms mainly jeans because I am a sucker for good fit and only a good brand can give you that other than that everything on ROMWE is worth buying

  • the quality is good, fit is amazing and  you know how attractive the price is.

The one doubt I have with ROMWE is it says SheIn while dispatching the order and even the tag says SheIn. Which got me to thinking about this matter. Maybe ROMWE is own by SheIn that’s why the have the same stuff and all but the price difference is surprising. Let me give you an example,
Also all the stuffs I got from Romwe says Shein like this
But thats not an issue just stating the facts❤
Now the haul, to give you the idea about how the product looks like and fit.

1. WHITE BASIC CROPPED  SWEATSHIRT 

2. Pink neon bum bag 

3. STRIPED CROPPED TSHIRT and WHITE EDGY SUNGLASSES


4. COIN EARRINGS 

5. FLARED EDGES MOM FIT JEANS
6. Oversized hoop earrings 
Now the question arrives, Is ROMWE better than SHEIN?
Well they both are pretty much the same.
Yes sheIn have more wide variety of stuffs than ROMWE but if your main concern is Price then go for ROMWE also the services of SheIn is faster and better than ROMWE.
Someone asked me about the return policy but since i have never returned anything so I cant say much about it you can ask their customer care from the website but since they have an office in India as well I don't think return and exchange should be an issue.

I hope you all love enjoyed this blog many more coming soon❤
Have a good day!

Follow me on 
INSTAGRAM- srivastavajii

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's more than a Mood swing!

Things I Learned in 2019