Hottest trend DIY

Yassssss, you heard it right 50 bucks seriously? I mean you can even get it for less ohhh yaahhhh! I love trends and the fact it's always changing excites me till death. But let's admit it, keeping up with trends can cost you quite a lot of money plus there are few trends which are ridiculously overpriced. One of them being this 'ALL NEW, ALMOST EVERYWHERE' trend called the 'PEARL TREND. It is all over ZARA, MANGO, ASOS and where not. Even though I am obsessed with fashion I don't like spending my money just for the sake of it. So I decided to DIY it instead. I literally made this skirt for 50 bucks whaaatttt!
All you need is,
FABRIC GLUE
SOME LOOSE PEARLS (flat from one side)
HAIRDRYER (optional)
It is so simple I can't even tell you and yes the glue holds the pearl better than you can expect. 'Just put some glue and stick the pearls over it. Let it air dry or even you can try it with your hairdryer.

This is the step by step picture series.

STEP 1- Keep all your stuff handy because it will be easier that way.
STEP 2- Just put a drop of glue and paste the pearl over it and be quick with it
STEP 3- Repeat the step till all the area you desire to cover is covered. And your skirt is ready. 

Rock the pearl trend without going heavy on the pocket.


See you on my next blog❤

Skirt from- FOREVER21

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's more than a Mood swing!

Things I Learned in 2019

ROMWE India review and haul