Just chillin!

Long time no see love.
This blogpost is titled as 'JUST CHILLIN' because it's my blog I can call it whatever I want to.
Hah! On a serious note this is a super chill blog and a very random photoshoot. But RED is def the color of this season and like everyone else I just can't get enough of it. Also I know I have a wardrobe full of clothes but all I want to wear is my brother's old clothes and mama's old jewellery, I know I am just weird and there is nothing you can actually do about it.
So, for this look I borrowed my brother's shirt (he doesnt even wear these so it's officially mine now) and to contribute to the pearl trend that's going on I borrowed my mother's old pearl necklace (which she even doesn't care about) to amplify this look.
My point is you can be on trend you just need to have a vision about it. To be fancy you don't have to have fancy things just your vision and creativity, so look around you, hottest trends are waiting for you or you cant just be the trend.Hope you like this look.






See you in my next blog. Also if you are reading this blog on a bad day don't worry everything is going to be fine this is just a bad day not a bad life. If you are going through a breakup, HE/SHE doesn't even deserve you and someone very special is waiting for you. If you are not doing good in your exams It's absolutely fine, maybe you are good at something else find it and do it for the rest of your life. If you think you are not beautiful enough, well I think you are. If you just lost a friend, they doesn't even matter in the first place. If you are not happy with your job, you don't have to do it, feel free to take risks. So don't worry about the things that may happen in future and live RIGHT NOW. Have a good day❤
JEANS - KOOVS
SHOES- MUBO SHOES (find them on instagram)
CAP- FOREVER21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's more than a Mood swing!

Things I Learned in 2019

ROMWE India review and haul